Kubus villas are a collection of 17 very private one-, two- and three-bedroom villas, along with one five-bedroom villa, each immaculately and individually styled, each featuring back of house facilities to ensure that staff service is consistent among all the individual luxury villas.
The ultimate romantic retreat, the cosy one-bedroom villas are set within their own private gardens and featuring a pool – the perfect setting for lazy days and magical nights.
Villa 15 is the first that you come across upon entering the Kubu estate. Cute, cosy and eminently rustic, the villa is ideal for singles or a couple keen not to be apart. The Balinese beach house-styled bedroom is furnished with a king-size bed which can be converted to twins and has an ensuite garden bathroom with raised traditional bath for fun and more. The kitchen and dining table sit comfortably on the veranda overlooking the garden and plunge pool. Unwind in comfy surroundings under the attentive gaze of two traditional Balinese wood-carved figures.
- 1 bedroom villa
- Luxurious king-size beds with feather pillows and high thread count sheets
- Ensuite with separate shower & bath tub
- Air-conditioning (self controlled)
- Ceiling fans
- Private plunge pool
- Luscious tropical gardens
- Dining room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Well stocked maxi bar*
- Herbal teas and coffee
- Free WiFi / broadband – internet access
- IDD telephone and safety deposit box
- iPod with an excellent selection of music
- Satellite television - 42 Channels
- Latest DVD movies
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Bicycles complimentary for guests.
- Easy access and parking
- Fully equipped with oven, cooking utensils etc.
- Blender, toaster, coffee maker
- Water dispenser
- Purified tap water
Fully serviced including:
- 24-hour security
- Breakfast cooked in your own villa to your specifications
- In-house professional laundry service*
- Babysitting service*
- Tour Guides*
* additional charg
Villa Kubu is located in the heart of Seminyak, Bali’s vibrant district that is a labyrinth of eclectic restaurants, fashion boutiques, antique and lifestyle stores.
Just a short walk away are some of Bali’s most popular beaches, home to the hippest nightclubs and bars, and where the sunsets are legendary. Yet beneath its veneer Seminyak is still essentially a Balinese village where daily life revolves around the endless cycle of religious ceremonies and timeless rituals.
Tucked down a quiet gang (lane), Villa Kubu is a sanctuary well removed from life’s frenzied pace, enabling guests to relax in a realm of serenity and natural beauty.